CALENDAR DOCUMENTS LICENSES MARKETING PAYROLL
Stay up-to-date with what's happening around the office. Find paydays, holidays, and upcoming events using the corporate calendar.
Find answers to your origination questions with our helpful guides. Topics cover everything from lender disclosures and how-to's, to a Barrett contact list and order forms. For additional questions, please contact Kristen Reynolds.
Early Appraisal Order Checklist
Lender ID List
The Loan Process
Processing Submission Form
How to Begin a Point File
How to Fill out a Fees Worksheet
How to Fill out a Loan Estimate
How to Print a Loan Package
How to scan documents on
How to Set up LP in Point
How to Submit a Loan to
the Disclosure Team
Help build a consistent brand for yourself and Barrett Financial Group. As a reminder, all marketing material must be approved by Trevor before releasing it. Contact Alexandra Hill for business cards, email signatures, legal disclaimers, social media assistance, and other custom marketing requests.
View BFG's Marketing Policy
The Barrett Financial logo is used across all of our communications. We want it to be recognizable and consistent--please don't edit, filter, or distort it without permission.
Social Media Profile Compliance Checklist
- LO name as it appears on the NMLS website
- LO NMLS #
- Current LO contact information
- State compliance requirements (licenses)
- Full company name/logo
- Company NMLS #181106
- Branch address and NMLS #
- NMLS consumer access link
- Equal housing opportunity statement and logo
- Do not hint at government affiliation
- Avoid misleading interest rates and loan terms
- Avoid using "fixed" in a misleading manner
- Do not suggest a fiduciary duty
- Never post rates without an APR
- Never post rates and APRs without disclaimers
- Do not use the words "bank" or "banker"
- Please edit or delete outdated and incorrect content
- Double-check all content before posting
- Be honest and use common sense when posting on social media
Put an end to rewriting the same email for every loan. Use our email templates to quickly submit requests, introduce yourself, and let your borrower know when their loan has funded.
View Email Templates
Barrett Financial has additional resources available for helping increase your productivity.
- Wemlo - third-party processing with free LoanSifter access
- Review Requests - an email or text is sent to your borrower after closing asking for a review on Facebook, Zillow, or Google
- My MTA - build realtor relationships
- Top Golf - corporate card available
- Diamondback's tickets - single-game tickets available
Get answers to your payroll questions. For more assistance, please contact Amber Babecki.
Point File Compliance Checklist
- All disclosures need to be uploaded into the Point File (Initial, Final, LE’s, CD’s & BFG Document Agreement and Wire Fraud Advisory)
- All supporting documents need to be uploaded into the Point File (that apply to your loan - ID’s, Credit Card Auth., Bank Statements, Paystubs, W2’s, 1099’s, Tax Returns, Purchase Contract, Gift Letter, Current Mortgage Statement, HOI Dec Page, Appraisal Report and any other supporting documents used in the loan)
- Title Fee Quote needs to be uploaded into the Point File
- 1003 & Fees worksheet in Point needs to match the Final Settlement Statement
- Final Settlement Statement needs to be uploaded into the Point File
- Status Dates in Point must be filled out (Application, Submitted, Approved, Re-Submitted, CTC, & Funded or Denied / Cancelled)
Authorization for Credit Card Use
BFG Document Agreement
How to Fill out A fees Worksheet
Wire Fraud Advisory