Disclosure Team Specialist at Barrett Financial Group, L.L.C.Open Positions | Gilbert, AZ 1 opening
Disclosure Team Specialist
Barrett Financial Group is hiring a full-time disclosure team specialist to join our team in Gilbert, AZ. Please attach a resume for further consideration.
Skills & Experience
- Attention to detail
- Computer competency
- Verbal and written communication skills
Previous experience in the mortgage industry is preferred, but not required.
- Develop a thorough understanding of the company LOS system as well as investor portals
- Review and ensure the accuracy of the required compliance disclosures at the initial application
- Maintains accurate records of communications and/or actions related to disclosing processes in the team tracker and LOS system
- Delivers initial mortgage loan disclosures in a secure and timely manner
- Maintains professional communication with the entire disclosure team, account executives, processors, and loan originators
- Prepares and submits the file to processing by organizing supporting documents provided by the LO, ordering title, evidence of insurance, and verification of employment
- Develop a working knowledge of federal and multi-state laws and agency disclosure guidelines affecting residential mortgage origination: TILA, REG Z RESPA, ECOA, FACTA, FCRA, MDIA, BSA/AML, and HMDA
This is a fulltime position